Wednesday, September 15, 2010

song meme: days 4 and 5

okay, we're playing a bit of catch-up here...

Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
"1229 Sheffield" is one of the saddest songs ever...and still, one of my favourites. i could only find a version of Brian Vander Ark doing it solo, but if you can get your hands on The Verve Pipe's version from the Clay Pigeons soundtrack, i suggest you do, because it's even better. (hint: if you see me IRL, i have it on my iPod.)



Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
the first song that popped in my head was "dizzy" by orgy, but apparently there isn't a video of that song anywhere. again, find me and my iPod, and i'll gladly play it for you.

anyway...here's another one that reminds me of someone, someone different than the previous song: "in the dark" by tiesto, featuring christian burns.

No comments: