Monday, September 27, 2010

song meme: days 16 and 17

Day 16: a song that you used to love but now hate

this is a toughie. there are a lot of songs that i really adore at some point and then just get bored with...and there are songs i hated at some point, but eventually grew on me. however, i don't usually really love a song only to later hate it.

however, "Oh How Happy" by Shades of Blue was my favourite song over about the first half of elementary school, and now i find it awful. disgustingly awful. i can't bring myself to believe that i ever liked this bubblegum piece of crap, and listening to it kind of makes me sick.



i was a dumb kid.

Day 17: A song that you hear often on the radio

what is this "radio" of which you speak? it has been a long time since i've listened to terrestrial radio at all. for the most part, the radio i listen to nowadays consists of my Pandora stations, since Pandora keeps me company during those long nights at work. there are quite a few songs that come on there a lot...but i'll go with "I Don't Care" by Apocalyptica (featuring Adam Gontier, the lead singer of Three Days Grace), just because the song is awesome, and catchy, and i can't get enough of it.

No comments: