Monday, December 07, 2009

thirty days: days 9, 10, 11, and 12.

thanks to my awesome little trip to detroit this weekend (you guys rock, i3Detroit!) and the associated recovery, i'm a few days behind in the thirty days meme. time to catch up!

Day 09 → A photo you took
i love this picture. it's of Matt Hoffman, lead singer of Shooting Blanks. i took it at their show at the Mutiny, back on November 24, 2007. he rocks out in this pic, as does his shiny, shiny guitar.


Day 10 → A photo of you taken over ten years ago
i don't even know for sure when this picture was taken, but from the looks of things, i'd guess that it was taken in 1988 or so. that would have made me five, maybe six. i'm the second from the left--and the others in the picture are my three siblings.


Day 11 → A photo of you taken recently
this would technically also qualify as one i took of myself, but it's a recent picture of me--less than a month old. i really love it...it's my favourite picture of myself in a very long while.


Day 12 → Whatever tickles your fancy
"full colour guilt" by boysetsfire...just because it suits my mood right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're really gonna put me on the internet with a face like that? That's not a good look for me. Oh and I'm not the one on the far left. Well if you are gonna do that then
Pants on the Ground>>>>Crazy Accordion Lady