Wednesday, April 01, 2009

moving on.

i got laid off yesterday.

for the last twenty-four hours, i've been stressing out about whether to post this on the blog or not, since i don't post a lot of heavy stuff here. but, i do post the good things going on in my life here...and, even though it may sound weird to anyone who hasn't spent a lot of time around me lately, this is a good thing.

i'm glad i worked at the firm for the seven months i did, and don't regret having the experience. however, i was already starting to get the feeling that i belonged elsewhere in the long run, and i'm really excited to have the space and time to figure out where exactly that place is.

2 comments:

Chris said...

As an unemployed lawyer myself, I feel for you! I'm sure you'll be able to find something else quickly. Feel free to email me if you want suggestions on how to fill the time until then :)

Sidepocket said...

Holy crap!

Hay at least you are in the same boat as I am. Plenty of room! ^=^;