Thursday, January 08, 2009

east coast pictures!

i know i'm several days late on this, but i have had a crazy-busy week. i finally got my pictures from my winter trip up, though, and here are a few of my favourites:


me and c4bl3fl4m3 modelling our silly hats at baltimore airport.


i'm not really a car person, but this car parked outside of RFD was really, really cool.


c4bl3fl4m3 is The Doctor.


i have fire in my hair.


Rob and i are on the way into NYC, dressed for the new year's party.


Rob, circa 1929.


i <3 my bright feather mask.


someone vandalized the 1.800.FLOWERS ad. this pleases us.

as always, this is only a small selection of the pictures i posted. i've got three different albums from the trip: the pictures from DC, the pictures from NYC, and the pictures from NYC Resistor.

2 comments:

Eric Allix Rogers said...

Looks like it must have been a fun party. I love the doctored ad!

nicolle said...

i wish we could have taken credit for the doctored ad...it was already like that when we got on the train. however, those ads drive me nuts...they're all over chicago, they're now all over new york as well, but i'd still rather have a real cupcake than one made of flowers.