Monday, January 05, 2009

barcodes

what i should be doing: sleeping, since i have to get up for work in five and a half hours.

what i am doing: screwing around with a barcode-making program, since my barcode scanner arrived in the mail while i was gone, and this was as good an excuse as any to put a barcode maker on my laptop.

of course, if i'm playing with something barcode related, i should hook my computer up to my printer, since it would be cool to scan some stuff in [and the laser in the scanner won't scan off of my computer screen]. that would be a nice step toward doing something shiny for barcode shmarcode, and i only have a month left to hax my barcode in some kind of interesting manner. however, my blankets are very warm and i don't feel like getting out from under them.

2 comments:

Butterflyfish said...

1) glad you had a good trip
2) 'news crack smokers can use' is possibly the best regular blog feature ever, and i have failed to tell you that before now

nicolle said...

thanks!

and, i'm glad you like News Crack Smokers Can Use! i have entirely too much fun writing it. :)