Friday, November 21, 2008

poop!

generally, i do not enjoy reading about children or babies. i don't like children, so i prefer to spend my internet-surfing time reading things that do not pertain to children. makes sense, right?

so, i was extremely skeptical when taryn linked me to a blog entry where a webcomic writer was talking about her baby. i started reading, though...because things that taryn sends me are usually funny, and taryn knows that i like babies about as much as i like broccoli. i decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

i'll be damned. i was laughing so hard that tears started running out of my eyes...and that was even before the pictures and the brilliant caption to them.

lesson of the day? my enjoyment of poop-related humour just might trump my hatred of small children. sometimes.

2 comments:

Butterflyfish said...

see now i wasn't laughing at all... i guess if you've been there, q-tip up the baby but is just less funny. :-)

nicolle said...

hahaha...that is probably true. i would probably be grossed out by it if i had ever had to do it. but, this is all completely abstract to both me and the friend who sent it to me. :)