Tuesday, November 04, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

jonathan lee riches © sued sarah palin.

and it's three pages of pure brilliance:

"Palin stole Joe Biden's Wilmington Trust debit card and secretly built a bridge to nowhere to Russia to learn foreigh policy."

"Since I been in prison, Sarah Palin used imminent domain and Todd Palin's BP working cronies to steal artifacts from my home and place them in the Alaska state museum. The Jonathan Lee Riches statue, the crystal skull I got from Indiana."

"I got Sarah Palin's daughtor Bristol pregnant, it was either at the Bristol Motor Speedway or while we were watching Juno in Juneau."

"Sarah Palin plans to turn Barack Obama into a chocolate moose cake."

"Palin bought an igloo with my credit from Countrywide Loans."

this made my day.

1 comment:

Eric Allix Rogers said...

Wow, that's a pretty awesome lawsuit!