- being drunk and disorderly.
- operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- spitting in a police officer's face.
- impersonating a sheriff's deputy.
- threatening to sue the arresting officers.
- claiming that judges were his friends, and would bail him out.
- demanding to go to county jail instead of municipal lock-up.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
TAKE ME TO COUNTY!!!!!
let's give a hand to Lewis B. Moon. he has taught us what not to do, no matter what your profession...and taught us that being an attorney is no excuse for a bevy of behaviours: