Tuesday, August 12, 2008

<3

haven't had much to say about the last couple of days.

i'm in boise still...through tomorrow, and then i'm leaving at the crack of dawn wednesday. it'll be a crazy two days back in chicago, trying to see as many people as i can as well as spending time thursday unpacking and putting together all my furniture.

i'm already so ready for it to be friday. these last three weeks have been some of the longest of my life, and it seems like the closer friday gets, the more slowly time creeps by.

2 comments:

Brad Carter said...

Hope you're having fun in Idaho. I'm going there in a couple weeks.

I took this picture at Defcon just for you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbcp/2753473505/

nicolle said...

thanks for taking that. :D you did, in fact, make me jealous...the shirt you got is awesome, but i'm dying for the Linux cheat sheet shirt.

next year. seriously. i WILL be at Defcon.