Wednesday, June 25, 2008

good news, bad news.

it's time for another installment of good news, bad news!

good news:
  • i outlined a bunch of barbri essays today, and i apparently really rock at family law and illinois civil procedure.
  • my blogging script is going well. the twitter functionality is up, and it even has some error handling! it doesn't have all of the error handling that i want, but it has all that i know how to code right now, and it works to post to the website, or reject the post if it's too long.

bad news:
  • i outlined a bunch of barbri essays today, and i apparently really blow at equity and secured transactions.
  • my. hairline. is. receding. my. hairline. is. receding. i'm. too. young. for. that. i. thought. that. was. supposed. to. start. in. my. thirties. i'm. only. twenty. five. my. hairline. is. receding.

2 comments:

Mad Jurist said...

You know, I wish I could be more sympathetic, and I'm not entirely unsympathetic, but mine started when I was 15.

nicolle said...

hahaha...i know.

it's really not that big a deal...it's not receding that much, and luckily i'm far less attached to my hair than most females. still, noticing it for the first time was a bit of a shock.