Monday, March 24, 2008

xkcd: ur doin it wrong.

for once, xkcd got a bit of nerd life wrong.



that's incorrect. sure, there are some songs that are inappropriate for sex. but, not the power rangers theme! not the lumberjack song, as referenced in the alt-text! hilarious nostalgic stuff like that coming on during sex only makes it more amusing...and anyone who couldn't appreciate something like that playing during sex is clearly not worthy of hopping into my bed.

sorry, randall munroe...i guess we're just not meant to be.

3 comments:

s. said...

i know that i would appreciate a little humor during sex.

i also love how the female stick figure has her hand on his head.

Eric Allix Rogers said...

I dunno, speaking as someone whose music collection has proved embarrassing under other circumstances, I thought that was pretty much on target!

Mad Jurist said...

I just don't think I could have sex to the Power Rangers theme. Sorry Nicky, but I guess we're not having sex.