Sunday, March 30, 2008

iHave an iPod, and other stories

things that make me happy:

  • having a functional iPod again. i'm sure you all remember my little rant last weekend about my iPod refusing to sync up with all the music i had on my computer. that made walking around and taking the bus this week really, really boring; i've become so accustomed to being able to listen to music and podcasts on the bus. after negotiation class today i went to the apple store in the mall to talk to a tech. i told the tech all the stuff i did last weekend, and how it was to no avail. the tech was amazed that i had actually tried to fix it. he checked to make sure it was on warranty still [it was.], and just gave me a new iPod. that was it. it was quick, easy, and painless. i hooked it up to my computer, booted iTunes...and now, i've got an iPod with all my music on it again. [squee!]
  • this video. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:
  • vitamin water. the fact that there is now a vitamin water machine in the law school is bad news, because i keep buying the tasty stuff. it's so refreshing. it's so expensive...but the fruit punch-flavoured "revive" water tastes wonderful.
  • boomshine. it's the most addictive flash game ever. i started playing it last year, and played until i lost the link to it a few months ago. i rediscovered it today linked off of something else, and i had forgotten how mesmerizing it can be to watch all the chain reactions of exploding, colourful dots. it's simple, tricky, and impossible to stop playing.
  • the fact that i'm leaving for minneapolis in only four days.
things that don't make me happy:
  • being tired from a thirteen-hour weekend class.
  • knowing that i'm going to be inundated with work through wednesday.

No comments: