Sunday, March 30, 2008

a barely legal reflection

barely legal is over.

this makes me really sad. i always feel that way after a performance...after working so hard to get everything just right, it's suddenly over. i feel especially sad about this, though. it's my last barely legal. it was so much fun to be in, so funny to watch the other skits...and now it's done.

furthermore...i felt better about my role in barely legal than i've felt about anything i've done in a long time. usually i'm so nervous, unsure, and self-deprecating about things i do. i never feel quite right about them.

not last night. i felt really good about my role. i haven't felt so confident about myself and my abilities in years. sure, i've faked it every so often, but this was the real deal. i actually felt sure of myself, for once...it's a really foreign feeling. i like it, though, and hope i experience it again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For those of us who missed it, could we get a Barely Legal recap?