Tuesday, February 26, 2008

moot court briefs should be a controlled substance.

my environmental moot court brief is due this friday. as longtime readers of this blog [and people who have known me any more than a few months in real life...] know, i get a little loopy around deadlines like this.

this afternoon, i'm in the library working on my brief. i step out of my study room [a place where i can talk to myself in peace!] to go to the ladies' room. i know exactly where it is; i've been on the second floor of the library many times before. i walk past the men's room, lay my eyes on the sign next to the door that says "women", turn the handle, open the door...

and walk right into the phone booth between the men's room and the ladies' room.

this episode makes one axiom painfully clear: brief week makes me stupid.

No comments: