Tuesday, February 12, 2008

book meme

a meme, borrowed from the mad jurist:

Instructions:
1. Grab the nearest book (that is at least 123 pages long).
2. Open to p. 123.
3. Go down to the 5th sentence.
4. Type in the following 3 sentences.
5. Tag five people.


***

the nearest book: The Gum Thief by Douglas Coupland:

***

Okay, then, Bethany, what were your images?

Thank you, interior monologue. I thought that when I was an adult I'd somehow be a bit more connected to life and death--that when I went to bed at night, after drinking a cup of chilled blood with my husband, Johnny Depp, I would look back on a day filled with confessions and accidents and affairs and and large amounts of money travelling in all directions.

***

my usual non-tagging policy is in effect...if you are amused by the meme, go ahead and do it. if not, ignore it.

No comments: