Tuesday, October 23, 2007

some rather special spam

some of the spam i get on my email account just cracks me up. case in point, what i just received today:

date: Oct 23, 2007 10:00 AM
subject: Don't put off your happy life, order our patch today

We receive heaps of letters from happy men daily. Please read one of them:

"Because of my dick size I have never been able to enjoy sex. I avoided relationships as they only led to frustration. A Cock Growth Patch system has changed my life. It really works. I enjoy my self-confidence now and I love having sex. Thank you so much."

Matt, Leeds.

Order our Cock Growth Patch and your problems with dick size will become history.


clearly they don't pay any attention to who their sending it to...because really, would they actually think that my gmail handle is "superherogirl" because my penis is just so small that i can't call myself "superheroboy" in good conscience?

sheesh. as i always say when i get these emails...if i wanted a bigger cock, i'd go to early to bed and buy one.

No comments: