Wednesday, September 19, 2007

these have my stamp of approval.

and now, presenting, a novel interpretation of freedom of speech, brought to you by jonathan lee riches ©:

"2 Milli Vanilli look-alikes jumped me in the prison rec yard and stole my larynx under Carrie [Underwood]'s direct orders. A first amendment speech violation."

ummmm...that would mean that anyone who was mute had their first amendment rights taken away. although this is incorrect, it is clever and novel.

***

annnnnnd. FEMA. they've been in deep trouble since hurricane katrina. and now, they're in even deeper trouble...thanks to jonathan lee riches ©. thanks to FEMA:

"I got 10 feet of snow in my cell. The forecast called for sunny sky's. I was no prepared to bundle up. The FCI Williamsburg drove by me on a snowmobile."

i swear. this dude is my hero.

No comments: