Sunday, March 11, 2007

this afternoon, i'm finally getting my nerd wings...many years belated. i'm playing in my first dungeons and dragons campaign. :)

to be fair, i probably earned them yesterday. i spent many hours at my friend's place, and he helped me come up with a character. i'd go into details here, but probably anyone who cares about my character is going to be playing in this campaign anyway, so there's no need. (all i can think about is the wannabe vampire in munchkin--where the bad stuff is that he tells you about his character, and you lose three levels because you're so daggone bored.) we then did a fight with a couple of the characters in our party, just to see how it would work...which was a lot of fun, except for the fact that i died. hopefully i won't die like that today...our partial-party yesterday was missing a very crucial part: the cleric. i kept getting beaten on while i beat up the monsters, but no one was there to heal me.

just because i'm a big, mean half-ogre doesn't mean i'm invincible. although, really, i wish i were invincible. that would be awesome. i'd be the juggernaut, bitch.

1 comment:

Mad Jurist said...

I'll kill you yet >:-)