Wednesday, March 14, 2007

...because this song is gorgeous.

"failure"
by unloco

maybe i
i didn’t seem to have a thing left to say
i bottled it far away
maybe i
i tried too hard to find someone to blame
maybe it’s me who changed
and now i’m left with nothing again

so what if i lost everything
would you want me if i was a failure
so what if i lost everything
would you be there even when i am gone

maybe i
i didn’t seem to give everything away
not because i needed you to stay
and i
i couldn’t face the fears i left far behind
i try to answer every question to why
i’m left with nothing again

so what if i lost everything
would you want me if i was a failure
so what if i lost everything
would you be there even when i am gone

maybe you couldn’t see
all the pain inside of me
and now i feel like this was all for nothing
’cause i’m left with nothing
i’m left with nothing again

so what if i lost everything
would you want me if i was a failure

so what if i lost everything
would you want me if i was a failure
so what if i lost everything
would you be there even when i am gone

so what if i lost everything
would you want me if i
if i was a failure

No comments: