Friday, February 09, 2007

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

***

these questions are from ikkle:

1. Where were you born?
kettering, ohio

2. Who is your favourite family member?
barkley (the miniature schnauzer) is very cute and fuzzy :D

3. Which school subject made your brain die?
high school history made my brain die...it was all about memorizing dates, and not actually about thinking.

4. If you could watch only one TV show for life, which would it be?
beavis and butt-head. it's been my favourite for years. my sense of humour makes it so obvious that i'm a twelve-year-old boy trapped in a twenty-four-year-old girl's body. that show cracks me up.

5. Which websites do you visit most often?
too many--because i'm so addicted to the 'net it's not even funny. anyway, i'm incessantly on perjuries.com (a mock trial forum that i have almost ten thousand posts on), livejournal.com, the facebook, fark.com ('cause i'm a weird news junkie)...and then, a ton of blogs that i keep up with.

No comments: