Wednesday, November 01, 2006

this is the funniest thing i've read in a long time. it's the amazon.com sales page for the kevin federline album. the reviews that people wrote are just priceless. there are a few that are serious, but the vast majority are facetious. the facetious ones are absolutely awesome. my favourite is this one:

"Today I went out and bought this album. My CD player in my car thanked me as soon as I inserted the cd. I turned the stereo up to full blast, and all the people were staring at me and thinking "Dang, that guy is pimpin" I am so blessed to be living in the era of Federline. My grandpa had Lawrence Welk, my dad had the Beatles, and I have Federline."

there's another one about how the album cured a guy's club foot and his parkinson's, which also made me giggle uncontrollably. kevin federline may be a terrible rapper...but he's a fantastic butt of a joke.

No comments: