i should be reading. i'm doing an internet survey. go figure.
1. Spell your first name backwards: ellocin
2. Story behind your name: my parents wanted something that sounded vaguely french
3. How old are you: 22
4. Where do you live: clayton, missouri...it's just outside of st. louis
5. cell phone: boring and old. it's grey in a black cell phone caddy. it's a nokia...not a lot of features, but it works
6.wallet: ummm...shove my money and cards into my pants pocket every morning?
7. Toothbrush: crest spinbrush
8. Jewelry worn daily: jewelry? me? Stop Smoking Crack! i hate jewelry.
9. Morning routine: get up, be really envious of the boy because he gets to stay in bed, shower, get dressed, get to the bus stop
10. Pillow cover right now: black
13. Sunglasses: i look like a moron in sunglasses, and have not worn them in years
14. Favorite shirt: my inept shirt...it's oldschool :)
15. Cologne/Perfume: i like chanel no. 5...but i haven't actually worn perfume or cologne in years
16. CD in stereo right now: ummm...my stereo busted when i mailed it here from chicago, so nothing. :( i just listen to music on my computer.
18. What you are wearing now: jeans, a U of C O-Aide shirt from 2003, socks
19. Wishing: i could either sleep or force myself to read
20. Wanting: my boyfriend to get over here
21. After this: doing my reading for tomorrow
22. If you could get away with it and murder anyone: i know exactly who i would kill. if you know me well enough, you know who that would be.
23. Person you wish you could see right now: chris
24. Some of your favorite movies: beavis and butt-head do america, the big lebowski
25. Something you're looking forward to in the coming week: saturday, when i can sleep in
26. The last thing you ate: a turkey sandwich
27. Something you are deathly afraid of: dying
28. Do you like candles: i like how they smell, but i don't keep them around because i'm too absentminded to remember to blow them out
29. Do you like incense: i like it, but don't actually seek it out or keep it around.
30. Do you like the taste of blood: yeah. i'm weird.
31. Do you believe in love: yes
32. Do you believe in soul mates: no...the idea of soul mates is tied too deeply into that whole, misleading idea that people are suited to be with just one person, forever. it's crap.
33. Do you believe in love at first sight: no...i believe in really, really wanting to get it on with someone at first sight, but that's really about it
34. Do you believe in Heaven: no
35. Do you believe in God: yes
36. What do you want done with your body when you die: donate my organs and bury the rest
37. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: i want a dog when i'm older, although i know i don't have the time or energy to have a dog now
38. What is the longest you've ever stayed up: about 40 hours
39. Can you eat with chopsticks: indeed...i learned really fast, given the proliferation of thai restaurants in hyde park. (yes, i know, the thais don't actually eat with chopsticks, but the restaurants all had them, and it was fun to learn)
40. What's your favorite coin: sacagawea dollars. they're amusing, and not commonly enough used. it's really shiny...if you use the metrolink here, they give you your change in sacagawea dollars.
41. What are some of your favorite candies: dark chocolate anything...special dark, godiva truffles...
42. What's something that you wish people would understand about you: everyone knows i'm extremely weird...but people need to know that i can't actually hide it. it's impossible. i've tried and i've failed--so i've given up on even pretending at normalcy. if you know this, you're going to get along with me a lot better
43. What's something you wish you could understand better: contract law (this semester...lol)
44. Who is someone that you really wish was still around: all my friends in chicago
45. Who are your best friends: you know who you are
46. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: yes
47. Longest relationship: about a year and a half (i.e., my current one)
48. How many actual relationships have you been in: 2
49. How many people have you kissed: ummmm...25? 30? something like that?
51. Still have feelings for anyone you've been in a past relationship with: nope. i'm brutally efficient at moving on.
52. Do you know what it feels like to be in love: indeed
53. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friends: absolutely
54. Where is your favorite place to shop: disgraceland, back in chicago
55. Have any tattoos: no...sometimes it makes me feel empty that i can't think of anything that i'd want put on my body for the rest of my life, but i'm indecisive like that
56. What is your favorite thing to wear: a black vinyl dress. (i have two now...wheeee!)
57. What is a must have accessory: i don't do accessories.
58. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single item of clothing: $140 on a dress, a few years ago
60. Who is the least fashionable person you know: yours truly
61. Do you match your belt with your hair color: ummm...i own one black belt...that's it...and my hair hasn't been black since summer of '04
62. What is the worst thing you've ever thought looked good: i had perms when i was a kid. ew.
64. How many pairs of shoes do you own: seven
65. What is the worst trend you see today: fundamentalism
1. Do you do drugs: no, unless you count the booze as a drug
2. What kind of shampoo do you use: suave
4. What are you listening to right now: family feud on tv
5. Who was the last person that called: some dillweed who tried to send me a fax on my cellphone number
6. Where do you want to get married: married? me? maybe when pigs fly.
7. How many buddies are online right now: 40
8. What would you change about yourself: i need to be less of an airhead
9. What are essentials in your life: sleep, coffee, my friends
12. Do you send out holiday cards each year: no. i hate holidays.
1. Hair: short, but getting a little too long. starting to touch my ears. that's a problem.
2. make-up: none
3. music: ummm...i had breaking benjamin ringing in my head at school today
4. mood: lethargic