Sunday, November 06, 2005

i expressly told my mother not to give my contact information to my father.

today, my mother told me on the phone that she gave my brother my information and asked him to give it to my father, and that he's "trying to get in touch with me."

she was also asking me to call him, email him, send him a letter, anything.

i still have no desire to talk to him or associate with him ever again. i now am extremely angry at her for trying to pass my contact information along to him.

this also means i'm going to be on edge whenever my phone rings, and have to stay extra diligent about looking at who's calling, and passing unknown numbers (i have a phone number for him, but i don't know if it's still current or not...) along to my voice mail.

i don't need this.

No comments: