Saturday, August 27, 2005

killing time with a meme.

Three Names You Go By:
1. nicky, because people can pronounce it
2. nicolle, if you can prounounce it (in other words, if you're one of my relatives)
3. goat, because my friends call me that

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. swedish
2. french-canadian
3. german

Three Things That Scare You:
1. dying
2. not finding really close friends in law school
3. remaining as irresponsible the rest of my life as i am now

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. music
2. seeing my boyfriend (now that we're in the same city!!!)
3. the internet

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. a compatible sense of humour
2. physical attraction
3. intelligence...so we can carry conversations


Three Physical Things about the opposite/same sex that appeal to you:
1. eyes...i like the kind of eyes i can gaze into forever, for whatever reason
2. hair...in guys, i usually like shorter, clean-cut hair; in girls, i usually go for longer hair
3. i don't have a particular body-type in guys, but i like my girls nice and curvy

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. get some furniture for my apartment
2. be involved in mock trial somehow (at least wash u's law school trial team isn't giving me the freaking runaround--they seem to actually want me to come volunteer and do witness-type things!)
3. buy some sexy new clothes

Three Places You Want to go on vacation:
1. vegas, baby, vegas!!!
2. london
3. chicago

Three cereals that kick ass
1. i don't like cereal
2. cereal is yucky
3. i mean, really....eewwwwww!

Three reasons to stay home from work/school:
1. being sick
2. drank a few too many brewskies last night
3. i'm tired and lazy!!!

No comments: