Friday, August 12, 2005

i want to go ahead and buy my books already, but i can't. the books are way expensive at the bookstore, only a moron would buy them there. i've found them for half price online...but i can't buy them online because i don't have my debit card yet. this problem would not exist if those morons at the library had directly deposited my last paycheck into my old account--i'd be logged on with that debit card, and buying my books, and they'd be on the way and definitely there on time. now i have to wait until next week for my new card to come in, buy the books then, and then pray and pray that the books come in on time. that makes me so mad i can't see straight.

that, plus the headache that comes from being as tired as i am right now, makes me a very grumpy nicky, a nicky you probably don't want to deal with right now.

No comments: