Tuesday, April 12, 2005

i found the greatest thing ever.

and now, one of the greatest speeches in movie history.

BEAVIS: Hey wait a minute. What's going on? Why are we getting back on the bus?

OLD GUY: It's time to go son.

BEAVIS: We can't leave! We never met that chick! Dammit!!! We were supposed to get some!

BUTT-HEAD: Huh huh huh. Settle down Beavis.

BEAVIS: Oh yeah,...I mean no. NO! I won't settle down! Not this time!... Dammit, this always happens! I think I'm gonna score and then I never score! It's not fair! We've traveled a hundred miles 'cause we thought we were gonna score, but now it's not gonna happen!

BUS DRIVER: Hey buddy, sit down! Now!

BEAVIS: SHUT UP! I'm sick and tired of this! We're never gonna score! It's just not gonna happen! We're just gonna get old like these people, but they've probably scored!

BUS DRIVER: Hey! I'm warning you! Sit down!

BEAVIS: It's like this chick's a slut... and look at this guy! He's old but he's probably scored a million times!

OLD GUY: Ohh yeah.

BEAVIS: But not us! We're never gonna score! WE'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!!! AAGGHHHH!!!

No comments: