Tuesday, February 15, 2005

i feel stuck, and the more time goes on, the more stuck i feel. i just got into law school last week, which is a step in the right direction, but even so--that won't start until august. what do i do with myself between now and then? what do i even want to do with myself between now and then? does that even matter? i'm really starting to conclude that it doesn't, which is making life often less than happy. i've been an insignificant speck, oscillating between meaning nothing to the world and dragging it down, for almost a year now...and i'm stuck being such a speck for another seven months, guaranteed. this makes me feel horrible about myself, and horrible about everything. i'm sick of being insignificant, and not working toward anything significant...and now that i have something significant in my future, i can't dive right into it. and now, i get to spend the next seven months of my life continuing to go nowhere, do nothing, and hate myself.

wow. how exciting.

No comments: