Thursday, November 04, 2004

yes, i'm sure i've posted these same lyrics in an entry before. i really don't care. it's mood music for the day...maybe a little more optimistic than i'm actually feeling (since i'm not sure i'll ever be beautiful), but it's a picture.

"beautiful"
by escape from earth

here i am
nobody's man
nobody's hero
i'm confused
sick and abused
and everything's fine

what about your life
is all i hear now
i walk around and turn around
but nothing looks right through my eyes
my eyes

some days i am beautiful
oh so beautiful me
some days i am pitiful
oh so pitiful me
i feel angry
i feel silent
i feel so far away
i feel beautiful
just not today

it's all smoke
my life's a joke
no rhyme or reason
no one knows
how deep it goes
and everything's fine

what about your life
how should i know
you're so damn blind
you'll never find
the pain that i carry inside
inside


some days i am beautiful
oh so beautiful me
some days i am pitiful
oh so pitiful me
i feel angry
i feel silent
i feel so far away
i feel beautiful
just not today

some days i am beautiful
is this real
'cause i don't feel
beautiful

i feel angry
i feel silent
i feel so far away
i am crazy
i'm amazing
i've got nothing to say
i'm pathetic
i'm a giant
i'm a moment away
i'll be beautiful someday

No comments: