Tuesday, November 16, 2004

i retired to my bedroom at 8:30 last night, and was asleep by 9:15. except for about half an hour on the phone around 11:30, i didn't budge all night. i got lots of sleep...and have finally recovered from the long, sleepless weekend in iowa.

i really don't want to be at work. i'm antsy, and i'm bored out of my mind. for once i don't desperately need to be sleeping, but i want to be at mock trial practice...or editing that kissner direct i have to get edited over lunch...or reading my vapid, girlie novel...or inventing teleportation so i can go to st. louis at will. that would be the best use of my time. :) ::thinks evil thoughts of teleporting to st. louis and sneaking up on my boyfriend in class::

i swear, i was so sappy all weekend. i'm still ridiculously sappy, sappy enough that people probably want to smack me. i still can't believe it's been seven and a half months since des moines...especially since i'm still as giddy and excited and silly when i get to see my boyfriend as i was back in april...and the time i got to spend with him this weekend was absolutely amazing! i say this is a great thing. :) i still wonder how i got so lucky, so lucky that he ever even acknowledged my existence, much less loves me. good things like this aren't supposed to happen to me, they're supposed to happen in movies, or to Beautiful People and Good People...sometimes i just have to pinch myself. but, it's true.

No comments: