Thursday, October 28, 2004

...which particular dillhole decided that it would be a good idea to use shelves that are too short for the fixtures in the law storage area!?!?!?!?!? i barely bumped one of the shelves with my butt, and two shelves worth of books came crashing down on me, my cart, and the floor. now i have to go back downstairs and reshelve the books...i picked them up off the floor, but i didn't have the heart to actually reorder and reshelve them before coming upstairs to blow off a little steam by ranting in this thing.

screw work. i want to go home. at least i won't have to come here for four days, after today...but it still sucks to be down in that dusty, filthy basement, and then have books rain down on you.

the books didn't even have the courtesy to come down from over my head, hit my head, and knock me out for a few hours. that would have been preferable, because instead of being conscious and fuming, i'd be unconscious with no control over anything for a while. if a book could knock me out cold until 4:30 or 5, that would be beautiful.

No comments: