Wednesday, January 07, 2004

"pity"
by dysception

can you feel
can you feel my pain
it's tearin'
it's tearin' me apart

and it feels like
but it's hard inside here
and it feels like
but it's hard inside here

i've been alone
alone for so long
it's been hard
hard to go on

and it feels like
but it's hard inside here
and it feels like
but it's hard inside here

what do you want from me
no one else can even see
what is inside of me just watch me bleed
what is inside of me just watch me bleed

fuck it

can you feel it
can you feel it
can you feel it c'mon
can you feel it
can you feel it
can you feel it c'mon
can you feel it
can you feel it
can you feel it c'mon
can you feel my pity

can you feel
can you feel my pain
it's tearin'
it's tearin' me apart

i love this song so much...it's so simple and to the point and ANGRY! it's the greatest thing live...i'm sad that i won't be able to see dysception on friday (no ride out to alsip...GRRRR!!! not cool.) they're so awesome live, and they've been holed up writing new stuff recently...new stuff that i can't wait to hear. and, they're playing with disonic...and i've had so much disonic ringing in my head this week. disonic is becoming an adjective in my vocabulary, as in, "i'm having such a disonic week." definitions of disonic (adj.) include
1. lots of disonic songs ringing in my head
2. playing lots of disonic on my stereo
3. bitter, angry, pissed, and not afraid to be super blunt about it...as in a lot of disonic's songs

on a total tangent, though, it does look like i'll get to see Inept on the 16th at metro, one of my friends has to drive to the mock trial tournament really late, so i can ride up there with her--after the Inept concert. this is good, because it would make me so unbelievably sad if i had to miss an Inept show, especially at Metro. i love inept so much...they're my favourite band in chicago (and one of my favourites ever), i've seen them nine times, and their music is absolutely amazing.

No comments: