Wednesday, November 26, 2003

"i'll keep on dying a little each day
which should suit you just fine
'cause you can't stand to see me alive"
"Texas Hold 'Em"
by No Particular Night...or Mourning

so last night was supposed to be a perfectly fun night, and i lost it. i got all weepy after the poker game, just about all the stuff that's hitting the fan about my relatives and about school and about the awful intersection of the two. the good news is that i have the greatest friends ever...i don't think i scared the crap out of them too much by breaking down, and they were just...there for me. i still have so much to deal with, i still don't know what to do with my life, i still know that my relatives are going to hate me and think i'm a failure, but at least there are a few people who can stand me, and not just can stand me, a few people who love me.

No comments: