Tuesday, November 25, 2003

"can't stand living
so we wait for another day"
"Motorway"
by emmet swimming

is it possible to be burnt out without being really stressed? if so, that the perfect description of me right now. i'm so sick of school. i'm so sick of fending off my relatives. i'm so sick of all of that. i'm not having a good morning. my room is a mess. i was up doing stat homework last night, and i have more to do this morning. i still can't use my minidisc player. i think i'm getting sick. all i can bring myself to do is complain. it's not like anything new is going wrong, it's just that everything is trying to blow up in my face at once, and i'm trying to hold it off as much as possible, and it's still just surging forth. i'm trying to make it to a day where i can tolerate this, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen...not 'til march anyway, because the more i think about it, the more i'm convinced it'll be awesome not to take classes my last quarter here, to just get an apartment and work and not deal with the hell of being a student. i should probably talk to my advisor about this, because this idea is really the only school-related thing that makes me happy right now. i love the prospect of getting out ASAP.

No comments: